Breeze Development Environment ™
Simplifies Development of Embedded Code on Cyclone's Products
- Board Initialization and Boot Parameters
- Code Download, Building Applications, and Execution
- Debugging Facilities
- Automatic Board-Level, MMU, and PCI Bus Initialization on Reset
- Support for Downloading Application Files
- Ethernet/TFTP Interfaces
- Flash Management, Including Erasure and Programming
- Automatic Execution of User Applications After Initialization
- Interrupt Dispatcher and Corresponding Utilities
- Access to Breeze System Services
- PCI Interface Functions
- Flash File System
- MMU and Cache Management Utilities
For applications not requiring an extensive operating system, Cyclone offers its Breeze Development Environment. Breeze simplifies the task of developing embedded application code and producing boot ROMs by providing task debug, development, and function calls in Cyclone's standard firmware.
The Breeze Development Environment T provides capabilities that include; board initialization, downloading applications, inserting break points, displaying and modifying memory, innovative use of sector programmable Flash ROM and many other features.
The Breeze Development Environment accelerates the time of develop of an embedded system by taking the risk out of building and testing boot ROMs; providing access to the debug monitor, and reducing the amount of hardware level programming involved with the System Services calls.